From: CRABBE Heidi S [mailto: h.s.cra...@staffs.ac.uk]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:16:24 +0100
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Different cameras

how any<br>packaging/containers can be a camera - does anyone know of a
website<br>with pinhole cameras made from different objects? And anyone who
[mailto:rheat...@slonet.org] <br>Sent: 08 August 2003 00:10<br>To:
pinhole-discussion@p at ???????<br>Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Giant almost
camera obscura/ darkroom.<br>Simple lens, almost
pinhole......<br>http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,59929,00.html<br>Richard
to the list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
confidential and is intended solely for<br>the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorised. <br><br>If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying,<br>distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on<br>it, except for the purpose of delivery to the
addressee, is prohibited<br>and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and
delete the message and<br>any attachment from your computer.
PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
at<br>http://www.???????/discussion/<br>

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.