Wally & Wolfgang Thoma-Schuermans wrote:

> Nothing to do with pinholing, but anyway: Any
> idea where I can find more
> details over the Bessaflex?

there was a translation on the Cosina-Voigtlaender mailing list. Since it's
basically a Bessa-R2 with a prism, the mechanical spec will be the same as:
<http://cameraquest.com/voigtBR2.htm>

It's likely to be a lot more expensive than a good used Pentax, Praktica or
Zenit body. A store near me has new/old-stock Prakticas for about EUR100,
including a couple of lenses.

To stop this down over f/100 and keep it on topic, a Bessa-R with a pinhole
bodycap is tiny. I guess I could keep it and a flexipod in a shirtpocket.

 Stewart