Hi Peter !

I have not the present e-mail of Laurent but I have an info which might help
you :

Laurent is "artiste en résidence" from  27/05 2003 to 31/07 2003 at the
"Théâtre de la Passerelle" in the city of Gap in the south of France.

I may give you the e-mail of "Théâtre de la Passerelle". since Laurent is
working there for this period of time, I am sure you can ask to the Théâtre
team to put you in direct connection with Laurent.

The e-mail of Théâtre de la Passerelle is :
mailto:i...@theatre-la-passerelle.com

I hope it will help you...

have good pinholing !
jean