> From: "Tom Miller" <tomwmil...@attbi.com>
>create an astoundingly beautiful and diverse exhibit.

No matter what the language [wppd / jmps / dmfe / gmffs / wpfd / sdfo / sdpf
/ sdfl / v /], Pinhole Day 2003 is all of what Tom said and more - amazing
in the scope of images. The Magic of Images. As one participant put it,
"What a wonderful idea to have all the pinholers send their work in for the
entire world to see. We get a perspective of peoples' lives and ideas."
Thanks to all 1014 people for participating from 41 countries and in 36
groups and still counting!. It is nice to see where we live, who we are and
that we do.
Rosanne