Hmm... I've made a number of pinhole cameras from the
larger 126 instamatic film -- still available at

http://www.frugalphotographer.com/index.htm

But there are plans for a 110 film camera at

http://pinholespy.com/

I still see 110 film in stores from time to time --
this place seems to have it...

http://www.kcamera.com/main/invnew/newfc1.htm

-- pw