Hi all,

I just got through watching a movie called "Stranger Inside". I didn't see the entire film, but to make a long story short its about a young black girl in a women's correctional facility. One of her fellow inmates is pinhole photographer, and she uses one of Eric Renner's cameras. This is the only time I have ever seen pinhole depicted in a movie. Does any one know of any other examples of pinhole in films?

BTW the movie looked pretty good, so there are other reasons to watch it other then the pinhole.

James