From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Shannon Stoney
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 12:31 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Leonardo camera and taping film to back

Hi, I am shooting 4x5 film in one of those Leonardo cameras that was made
for 8x10 film.  Therefore I am not using a film holder, but rather simply
taping the film to the center of the wooden back that you usually remove in
order to insert the film holder.  Is there any problem with this method?
The back is not flat black, but appears to be stained chip board.  It's dark
brown with little flecks in it.  Will this cause any sort of weird
reflection onto the film?

--shannon