Bob - Mine will take a little while.  I went to the Frederick Keys' game today
a took a series of shots.  I should have something to present later in the
week.Cheers - george-----http://GLSmyth.comhttp://DRiPInvesting.org--- On Sun
04/27, Bob Arnott < b...@bobarnott.com > wrote:From: Bob Arnott [mailto:
b...@bobarnott.com]To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003
18:29:40 +0100Subject: [pinhole-discussion] WPPDJust got back from three
absorbing hours at the American Military Cemetery,Madingley, Cambridge in the
UK. To my brand new 10"x8" paper camera and myLochcamera 6x9, so I shot some
Ilford Multigrade IV and some KodakEktachrome.I should really have testes the
fit of the paper in my new camera as itdidn't fit; I'd made the cut out about
3mm too small in width. I only put5 sheets through it because of that. I made
up for the lack of shots withthat camera by taking 6 rolls of 120 with the
other camera.Can't wait to see what everyone else has taken this year.Cheers,--
Bob.
 am not a vegetarian because I love animals;I am a vegetarian because I hate
to the list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML Pinhole-Discussion mailing
listPinhole-Discussion@p at ???????unsubscribe or change your account
athttp://www.???????/discussion/

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.