(I apologize in advance to Zernike Au for bringing up the product of
an English company, which I understand may have infringed on
copyrights to the Zero Image's beautiful, original hand made wooden
120 series of pinhole cameras.)

In the latest 'Amateur Photographer' magazine(UK) 8 March 2003, there
is a small anouncement of a new 'Silver vista' pinhole camera (pg.5)
which produces a 6x22cm negative, 3 images per 120 roll!

My inquiry is regarding how an image would look from such a long neg.?
The stated aperture size is f/360. Would the edges suffer from extreme
distortion? I'm surprised that the coverage would even fill that
length of 22cm!?

They share no images produced with said camera so I have doubts, with
my limited understanding of pinhole imagery, to how good the detail
would be at the extremes?

Anyone care to enlighten us with some expertise?

Thanks for the time, Andrew