--- John Moore <jlmoore...@myway.com> wrote:

> Okay, I've gone & made the camera. I took a 16x11x11
> cardboard box (from one of the WAY too many online
> auction purchases) & cut one end off & mounted a
> piece of aluminum foil on the end. I then taped the
> hell out of it (photoblack+carton+duct) and put it
> all back together for a firing test. I don't know if
> the hole that the BB makes is neat enough for a
> clean pinhole image- I'll have to test that later.

Good go -- I was thinking of using thin cardboard
rather than foil, as I suspect the bb may tear foil
rather than just go through it -- who knows?

Re: risks, please refer to the B*y Sc**t boys legal
basic guidebook, page, 235, #34 -- "don't do anything
stupid, ok?"

I think I'll go put some gold in aqua regia now (don't
to this at home, kids!  I am assured that this
combination may explode, will emit toxic, highly
corrosive fumes, and may lead to an IRS audit).

-- John Stuart Mill (he's dead, Jim).