I'm looking at a 10 year old pinhole made from "Precision Brand" .002 brass shim stock and it looks like new, although it has had a piece of tape put on and pulled off quite a few times. Actually the other side looks new also, as well as the rest of the 6 x 100 inch roll I cut it off of. (That's a lot of pinholes)

Nick