I didn't notice that. I'll have to check.

I left the copy at work and I'm sure not going to try to download it from home
at 56K.  My apologies to those that had trouble downloading. I should have
translated that 3.6 MB file size into download times. (I'm kind of surprised
that it only took 20 minutes at 28.8K)

Everything I got from interlibrary loan was in the file.

I thought I understood Roman numerals. What value does IXX represent? Maybe
it's a typo.

Perhaps John Ptak or someone else who got the article from another source
could shed light on this.

Nick

>Did the photocopy include the plates numbered above XV?
>In the PDF the text mentions plates numbering up to IXX
>that are not present.

>Mike Vande Bunt

Nick Dvoracek
Director of Media Services