Hello all!

Being the consumate gear-aholic, I am in need of divesting
myself of several excellent pinhole cameras.  The cameras
are the Leonardo Pinhole cameras, and can be seen at:

http://www.pinholeresources.com/products.html#leonardo

I am offering a package of the three 4x5 models, which
consist of the 1.5" super wideangle, 3" wideangle, and 6"
normal cameras.  These are finely crafted sturdy pinhole
cameras designed by Eric Renner, complete with brass
shimstock laser drilled pinholes.

These cameras are in excellent condition, and only show
small evidence of normal usage.  As an extra bonus, I will
include a black nylon backpack for carrying your new cameras
in the field.

Samples of images made with these cameras available on
request.

The cameras would retail for $262 if purchased new.  Before
I advertise these on EBAY, I would like to make them available
first to members of the list for $199 for the package, plus
actual shipping charges.

Please contact me right away if you would like me to
reserve these for you.

Thanks,
Jeff Dilcher
Atlanta, GA