> If anyone would like to start a new forum, just write to me at
> gregg@??????? and I'll
> set it up.  If you'd like to also moderate a forum, even better!

Great work, Greg!  I like the idea of additional ways to post pictures.

I fear, however, that a web based group of pinhole sub-topics will weaken
our "catch all" email forum.  An email group, like ours, is very
"passive", in that, I am a part of the flow of discussion without having
to remember to visit web sites, register, etc.  I just have to check my
email now and then, which I do anyway during my day.  Others won't be like
me, and will branch away from this group to discuss things on the seperate
web forum, thereby fracturing our group.  Some of us will miss
contributions which, I guess, would have been directed here.

I host a mailing list (unrelated topic) of 700 people,
http://www.hiddenworld.net/tag-net .  I thought about doing the same web
based sub groups, but didn't, only because I feared diluting the email
group, which I had fostered for about 10 years.  Maybe this Pinhole group
has reached the volume level where some branching out is necessary,
however, I don't feel I get two much mail, as it stands.

Anyway, just my two cents, as a fellow moderator.  I appreciate the forum,
however it changes, and enjoy reading and contributing to the group, when
I can.  I appreciate the positive tone of most of the discussions here,
and the willingness of folks to help others out.

Happy Holidays all-  Take advantage of some time off from work to get some
images!!

-Jeff Dilcher
Atlanta, GA USA