--- Traci Bunkers <bonk...@bonkersfiber.com> wrote:
..snip..
> Near the upper right I get an area that is lighter
> than the rest of the
> pictures. What causes this and how can I fix it?
Huh.  Looking at the truck picture, it sure looks like
there's some light bouncing around from something
shiny inside the camera -- or (?) maybe your pinhole
isn't quite round.  Maybe you could take a bright
flashlight and shine it inside the camera and see if
anything is shiny?

..snip..
> Also, in some of my shots (not these), in the bottom
> right corner I get a
> diagonal line that is curved and varies in
> thickness/shape. Is this a

Huh -- is the line (in the prints, that is) light,
dark, other?  It sounds like a light leak (but might
be something else, like film bent during processing).
Maybe post an example?

-- pwillar...@yahoo.com