--- Andrew  Amundsen <a...@tcinternet.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I am freshly inspired after this weekends pinhole forum, hosted
> by Tom Miller and Bill Erikson, at the pARTs gallery in Minneapolis. Very
> nice job, hope to see more like it.
>
> I'm interested in trying paper negative work with pinhole. So I have a
> couple quick questions for those with paper negative experience:
>
> 1) What brand of single weight photo paper has NO labeling on it's back?
>
> 2) Does the Kodak name, from the back, show through on the final print when
> you print with that brand? or is it faint enough not to?

In my experience, I have never seen the Kodak logo.

> 3) Which is best to use RC or fiber?

You want something that is going to make good contact when contact printing.
Glossy RC will go firmly in contact when it is time to print.

> 4) Any good starting exposures for brands of paper you might be familiar
> with?

Ilford MGIV EI2 would be a good starting point.

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images - http://GLSmyth.com