here's a copy:

        http://www.redhillphoto.com/Reilly.pdf

- Gregg

On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 01:12 PM, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

Hi:

It looks like the site is down. The is a fabulous collection of albumen
and salted paper information on this site including reilly's book.

I search for albumen at http://www.stanford.edu gives manner of links to
http://albumen.stanford.edu

but I tried to "ping" albumen.stanford.edu and recieved no response. Keep
trying - there is a great deal of wonderful information there.

I've asked someone at www.standford.edu to clarify what is going on.

Gord