> I was not able to get to http://hiddenworld.net:81/Lunch_Hour_Pinhole.html.
> Is
> it down or is the URL wrong?
>
> Thanks -
>
> george

Users behind restrictive firewalls may not be able to access the site, as
it is on port 81.  This is because my little web site runs off my cable
modem, and the friendly ATT folks have decided to not allow port 80
traffic (the standard http port).

This is not a problem for most people, unless they have system
administrators that are overly restrictive about how they access the `net,
they should be able to be routed to the port 81.

After paying my exhorbitant broadband fee, unfortunately I don't have any
money left over to lease space on a "real" server!