Hi:

I think it would be really intersting to take pictures of some of the
significant objects involved in the wedding with a pinhole camera - rings
flowers, hands holding  etc - sort of still-lifes instead of just
portraits.

A pinhole camera could give them a "romantic pictorialist" feel.

It would add another dimension to what you could do - not just portraits

I had people who wanted black&white portraits in addition to the usual
colore group shots and portraits

I did a biker wedding once - lots of fun - they didn't want plain old
wedding shots. No pinhole camera

Gord