Hi. I have two reciprocity failure charts.  One is from Kodak and the other
is from Steve Simmons' book, Using the View Camera.  They give very
different adjusted times for Tri X, when you get to very long exposures.
For example, if the metered time is 30 seconds, Kodak says to expose for 200
seconds, and Simmons says 290, almost half again as long.  Also, the
adjusted development percentages are very different.  Kodak says 10% off
even for an adjusted exposure of only 2 seconds, and 20% off if your
adjusted exposure is 50 seconds, whereas Simmons doesn't even begin to
decrease development until exposure reaches 13 seconds, and then only by 5%.
If exposure is 50 seconds, he says to reduce development by about 9%.  This
is confusing. I wonder whose numbers are right?

--shannon