Hello I. Zarkov! (it is Igor?)
The use of EM grids is not my idea. I got fascinated with it after visiting
Chris Patton's pinhole pages. And, since he is from the same institute as I
am, initially I thought, he is from the same campus and started
communication with him about using the grids, so idea is his. I am attaching
a link below about the purchase and price. I don't have any more grids, I
got few from Chris and they are installed on my brass plates already. I am
using 100uM grid (actually, it is not a grid, it is a single circular hole,
as against to our usual 'grid' grids of EM). I tried 75uM that Chris sent me
and it was creating too much diffusion (~6 Inch focal length body). I had
pasted the link before but here is my link using this grid again along with
purchase links:
thanks,
achal
http://photos.yahoo.com/achalpashine (click on pinhole day)
http://www.stanford.edu/~cpatton/ems.htm
http://www.emsdiasum.com/ems/grids/gilder.html

Achal Pashine
Pediatric Immunology
Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Room 2120
269 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-5164

Tel: 1-650-498-7574
FAX: 1-650-498-6077