I just developed a negative that I made in a cookie tin camera  yesterday.
It looks sort of flat;  that is , there are no good darks I suspect, just
looking at the negative. It looks like it might be fogged all over sort of
evenly. I wonder if that might be because the inside of the tin is still a
bit shiny.  It's as if the shininess of the tin is showing through the black
although you can't see any unpainted tin.   I gave it one coat of flat
black; should I give it another coat?  Also, I got rather cheap black
enamel.  Maybe I should have gotten a slightly better grade.

--shannon