When I made my film cannister camera, I made a separate pinhole from aluminum
pie pan stock and affixed it to the inside of the cannister.  I don't think
that it will work too well to just poke a hole in the plastic (well, for some,
this may be what they are looking for, but it just isn't my style).

Cheers -

george

--- Shannon Stoney <shannonsto...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > Hi,
> > it´'s normal if the pinhole is direkt in the plastic of the can. Try a
> > greater opening -like your penny- in the film-cannister and put the pinhole
> > (from soda-can or each other thin material)in the middle of this greater
> > hole.
> > This will work great.
>
> OK. I did this when I made a pinhole camera out of a cookie tin.  But why
> does it make a difference if the hole is made out of thin metal?  Does the
> thickness of the plastic make the image smaller?
>
> --shannon
>
> > regards, ingo

=====
Handmade Photographic Images