"Time Zero" IS SX-70 film. Polaroid changed the name in the late 70's (or so) when they changed the formulation so that it processed faster. It has been the name for SX-70 film for the last couple of decades. It is hard to find because few stores carry it. Polaroid still lists it on their web site, so it is probably still being manufactured. Most of the large mail-order photo supply places have it.

Mike Vande Bunt