--- jack durrett <jd...@cox.net> wrote:
> Lately, I've been looking for good camera ideas when I'm at the grocery.  If
> you are a coffee drinker and into homemade cameras check out the Maxwell
> House Filter Pack coffee box.  Wide mouth for easy film swapping, lid is
> hinged blue plastic that probably needs just a few sprays of matte black.

Actually, this will not work, as the paint will simply peel off.

I use coffee cans as cameras and found an easy way to get around this is to use
the plastic that comes from the wrapper of photographic paper.  Just cut a
circle of it, place it over the top, then put the top on.  Works like a champ.

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images