From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of
a...@samuelsen.net
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 5:40 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] panorama

Dan
I would like to see your panorama-camera
and I like to ask you all about that issue.
(For 5-6 years I have only been woorking on paper,
mini and large negativs, exposed from 20 min. - 30 hours.)
What do I need to build a panorama ?
I mean, it is only one hole isn`t it ?
I like it simple, I like it straight.
First of all I try to learn how to join the list
without making complications.

Alf Christian / Lofoten / Norway

--
Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su