No.  The slides are much larger; you will need a medium format
slode projector.  (If it is the original Zero 2000, rather than the
6x9 convertable version, the image area is 6 cm by 6 cm or
two and a quarter inches square.  The outside dimensions of the
mounted slides is slightly larger than that.  35mm slides are 2 inches
square on the outside dimension.)

Mike Vande Bunt

R Duarte wrote:

Hi.  Stupid question.. if I buy and shoot 120 slide film in my Zero2000, are
the slides the same size as the ones I get from 35mm film?  ie: can I use
them in an ordinary slide projector or viewer?

Thanks for any info,
Rob