Hello:

Re: develop in the can
Maybe I'm worrying needlessly, but I'd think not only does one need to get
the developer into the camera, you also need to be able to efficiently and
quickly drain it (completely) to move on to the next chemical process after
developer.

Re: Previous discussion of ABS pipe

Well, some states, like Indiana use and require ABS. Michigan doesn't so
getting is more difficult.

PVC is available in pretty large diameters.

Does anyone know how large a diameter ABS is made in? I'd like to find 8".

Maybe the answer is to heavily paint PVC on the outside and over the end
caps.

Re: How much developer?

Anyone know how to determine (sans instructions) how much liquid is needed
in a tube type processing tank? I would think filling the width of the tank
with a half inch or so would do it, if it's rotating continuously.

Thanks

Murray