----- Original Message -----
From: "Frans van Dijk" <digdi...@wxs.nl>

> Since I whould like to share some images with you (one images is a
thousand
> words) and get your comment on them, I tried to upload some files however
> donĀ“s come through.
> Can anyone give me some aid. I do have a password, and my files are under
50
> kb.

Frans,
          The process is very simple, you go to
http://www.???????/discussion/upload/upload.php and then fill in
the blank with the FULL PATH of the image file you want to upload, or
better, just click on the  BROWSE button and navigate within your disk drive
until your image file name is displayed, double click on it and finally
select UPLOAD.

Now, the last image in the gallery is francis6.12.jpg, if that is you, then,
obviously the upload is working.  Otherwise, give it a try again, if it
fails and you'd like, send me the image files attached to an email to:
pen...@rogers.com and I will upload them for you.

Guillermo