From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Hugues Mertens
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:58 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] new postages

Hi and Happy New Year to everyone!

"En route" for new adventures!
I've posted some more pinhole shots on my home page and also, some
pictures of my home made cameras themselves.
To take a look at the pictures: http://www.users.skynet.be/asveyou/gallery
If you want to see my hand built cameras:
http://www.users.skynet.be/asveyou/diy

Thanks in advance for your visit.

Hughes
--