Bill,
I don't know if I can give you specifics, but my longest successful exposure
has been 47 days. I tried an exposure in a basement area for ten days and the
result was too faint so i put the date I began the next exposure and kind of
forgot about my camera for a while. When I remembered it, 47 days had passed
and the resulting paper negative wasn't bad.
Rusty

<< Bill Erickson wrote:
 I'm planning an image of a dark corner in an old building. The exposure
calculates out to about five days with a paper negative. At what exposure
time does one begin to run into reciprocity failure with paper, and what are
the parameters? >>