> Mike,
> Do you process it with standard B&W chemistry?
> Guy
>
> yes
> the only difference is the emulsion is sensitive to red & green, sort of
> like color film.
> andy

    Color films and papers have three emulsion layers, each sensitive to a
    different color.  Panalure paper has a single panchromatic (all colors)
    black and white emulsion, similar to panchromatic black and white films
    like Tri-X.  Single grade black and white papers have one emulsion layer
    sensitive to blue light and not sensitive to red light, which is why we can
    use a red safelight with these papers.  Variable contrast papers have two
    emulsion layers, one low contrast and one high contrast.  One layer is
    sensitive to blue light and one to green light.