----- Original Message -----
From: <b2myo...@aol.com>

> << mix together 8 cm3 of camphorated oil, 4 cm3 alcohol, add 1 cm3 of
> paraffin.
> Gently apply that mixture on the back of the paper using a batting. >>
>
> Can someone please translate this for me?
> leezy

"Mezcla 8 cm3 de aceite de alcanfor, 4 cm3 de alcohol, aƱade 1 cm3 de
parafina.  Gentilmente aplica esa mezcla al reves del papel usando una
almohadita de algodon"

was it Spanish you wanted?   ;-)

BTW:

cm3 stands for: CC and that is "cubic centimeter".  One CC or cubic
centimeter is equal to one milliliter.  It'd probably make sense for you if
it reads:

"mix together 8 ml of camphorated oil, 4 ml alcohol, add 1 ml of paraffin.
Gently apply that mixture on the back of the paper using a batting"

Guillermo