Sorry, I left my last question off before I hit the send button.

Someone explained this before but I wasn't ready for the answer...I was
still 'livin small' with the 35 mm approach...

560 mm and 73 degree view angle...can someone translate that into an analogy
I can think about, like what kind of lens f.l. on a SLR would produce
similar results (I don't know how else to put it in perspective...), or is
it format -dependent... ? Thinking about a 560 mm lens on a 35 mm SLR
conjures up taking shots of snoozing leopards in a tree on the African
savannah without ther awareness. Pinhole from a great distance with detail
appeals to me, but I suppose the reality may be disappointing.

Thanks

Murray