Hello:

Well, after all that ruckus I started about the 127 and 620 cameras I bought
to convert to pinhole, the cost and availability of film, awkwardness of
development and discouragement from hacking the cameras led me back to eBay.
I feel like some fool watching the Home Shopping Network.

I bought an 18 x 23 bellows (M-O-O !) [sorry, if you haven't figured out I
have a weird sense of humor by now, well, there's your confirmation] today,
and a 4-pack of rubber 4x5 development tanks...I guess it's "Goodbye 35mm
pinhole for me" soon.

Maybe I should get referred the camera builders part of the Internet?

I suppose I could do a variety of things with the bellows...maybe large xray
sheets film for pinhole, plastic storage boxes for developing. Not pinhole,
but the pinhole camera I made out of a 35mm Kodak SLR orphaned some
Schneider lenses....might make an interesting field camera, but for the
shutter.

Any advice besides cutting my credit card in half?

Murray