In fact it will take place all over the world on the same day.
Everybody wishing to participate is invited to go out and make pinhole
images on April 28, 2002.  Then each participant selects his/her best
pinhole image and can load it on the dedicated web site of the Worldwide
Pinhole Photography Day.

If you go to http://www.pinholeday.org/
then you can look at the gallery of participants to the 1st WPPD in 2001.

Cheers,

Guy