Hi all,

"Des cliques et des claques..."  for French speaking pinholists !

1) For converting a Agfa Clack into a pinhole camera, just have a look at
the following site :
            http://www.kosara.net/photo/lochlomo.html

The "loch lomo" page  (it is as a joke) is full of info and plans for doing
easily this conversion !

2) About the Agfa Click, as Mike wrote, it is a plastic camera but it was
not ony sold in France. Actually there has been 2 models of Click : Clicks I
and Clicks II  were built from 1958 until 1970, mainly in Germany.
For some time an Agfa factory located in Strasbourg (France, at the border
with Germany) built some Click I cameras. This "French" production was
motivated by trying to escape the tariff barriers which, at the end of the
50 ies prevented entrance of foreign cameras in France ... The French models
are heavier than the German ones because a small piece of metal had been
added inside just to make them weight a little more : weight was considered
as a sign of "seriousness" by French consumers ! Another difference is the
presence of a small plate "Fabriqué en France" on the Strasbourg models .

Well, all this historical stuff is not so important! Just get a Click or a
Clack,  and turn it into a pleasant pinhole camera and have fun with it...

Hope it helps
Cheers from France

        Jean