Dear All,
It's 11:30 at night here in Augusta, Georgia, USA. I just returned from the
hospital, visiting a friend. I felt I had to go to my Wall of Pinholes to
revisit the photographs exchanged in the Pinhole Swap. I was a part of the
Group 1, self portraits and non-self portraits. It's nice to see where you
live, the trees you lean against, the window sills you sit upon, my new
friends from around the world.
For me, the swap became more than trying to reproduce the same image for
fifteen times. It connected me to people whom I would have never known
existed. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you whose photographs I
have.
I am looking forward to the next one as well. For those who did not feel
right participating the first time, please consider doing so this Spring. It
will open new vistas for you.
Rosanne