Hi Jim,
I looked at you site a few days ago and thought that the printer was neet.  But
I couldn't figure out how to process the print in broad daylight.  I guess I
should have looked at your other page where you show the forthcoming daylight
processing tank.

Can you provide more details about it.  What size is the tank (is it a paint can
that hold 8x10 paper?).  Have you set a price for it?

Looks cool!  I guess this whole kit could be used for cyanotypes as well.

Cheers,

Guy