Hans

Since the distance between the hole and the film support at the back
of the camera is approx. 5mm, to get the best possible sharpness the
pinhole should be 0.25 mm. However, part of the charme of pinhole
photos is a slight fuzzyness combined with the fact that it does not
matter wether objects are very close or very distant. Perhaps you
would want to use pinholes of 0.3 mm or even larger.

Regards
Markus