Hello everyone,

I am just starting to get " my feet wet " in using pinhole cameras and
Polaroid Type 55 P/N films... I have in my possession a  16oz (1 lb) jar of
sodium sulfite, which if I understand correctly is needed to be able to "
clear " the negatives, I know or think I know it requires a 10% solution of
sodium sulfite to work . Does anyone have any links , suggestions,
directions/instructions , what have you,  about mixing up this 16oz jar, and
how to go about getting the 10% solution,  developing/fixing/hypo clearing
/washing  procedures, storage and keeping properties, etc... my end result
will to print  the negatives .

Thanks In Advance .
dalf...@aol.com