Hi - I happen to be online and got your note I will ask: What about platinum
printing ? -

This may be off topic but not too far: I walked into a photo gallery in a
small town in Mexico this summer and saw a book about Making digital
negatives for Contact Printing - by a man named Dan Burkholder - I am so busy
I have not had a chance to read along and work within the book to make a
negative or much less a contact print -

I was mainly intrigued by this as one can make a print without a darkroom (we
will see).  The other type of printing I am curious about is Bromoil. People
have made some interesting pieces using this technique.

Wendy Garfinkel