--- mdelman <mdel...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> Ladies and gents:
>
> I have a series of laser drilled pinholes on a metal sheet that I purchased
> from pinhole resources.  I'd like to use these on a press camera and have
> the convenience of easily changing the pinhole size.
>
> Does anyone know how I can create a light-tight turret to mount the pinholes
> on?  Any other suggestions for accomplishing the same task?

I kindof go the low-tech means of solving this.  When I make pinholes, I put
each one into a slidemount.  This allows me to change whenever I need to do so
quickly.

Also, because I'm a cheapskate, I've made holders for my Crown Graphic from pie
tins.  They are not exactly the most steady things, but with care, will last
for a long time.

Cheers -

george

=====