I happened to watch a program on PBS last night that included an interview with
Ann Hamilton and shows her making pinhole photos with a "mouth" camera.  She
states that she "devised" this method over several years.  Eric Renner lists
Thomas Bachler as doing this in 1986, in his book.  Bachler actually used his
mouth as the camera, where Hamilton puts a camera into her mouth.  Does anyone
know anything about Ann Hamilton? - just curious.

Gregg

 From the Pinhole Diary ( www.???????/diary/ ):

>Program 2 of the PBS series Art:21 (Spirituality) includes a segment on artist
>Ann Hamilton, who works with "threads" in life through installations, videos,
>performances, and pinhole photography.

>"I devised, over a number of years (it was sort of something that was in the
>background for a long time) a way of making pinhole cameras, which is very
>simple, but to make my mouth the aperture." - Ann Hamilton

>The PBS web site includes an interview and video clip about her pinhole
>photographs.

>Web Site: http://www.pbs.org/art21/artists/hamilton/clip2.html

Gregg

Pinhole Visions at http://www.???????