i'm aaron. 26. from north carolina, living in san francisco. schooled as a
graphic designer. a more or less passive reader of list. not as technically
minded as most here. been buiding both still and motion pinhole cameras off and
on for almost ten years. also more recently into photography involving physical
or chemical disruptions to the film's surface.

which brings me to the "make your own film" question
tell me more! i"ve made emulsions, but how wonderful to be able to craft it all!

>Hey Everybody,
>
>     I'm kind of new to this list, so I was just wondering who everybody is on
> this list and what everybody does. I'm assuming that most of you are into
> pinhole photography if I'm correct. Is anybody on this list in college, like
> studying photo or anything? How old is everybody and where does everybody
> live? Just stuff like that I guess I want to know. If you can add anything
> else that would be great. tah tah-jeremiah

-------
aaron cruse / dead letter type

2555 bryant street / san francisco / california / 94110
415.970.1090