Hello Everyone,
This email is to announce a number of upcoming exhibitions that include my
work. If you are in the area, I hope you will be able to see some of the
shows and it would be great to see you at one of the openings.
Sincerely,
Walter Crump

CONSTRUCTIONS
(I hope you will forgive me for including this exhibition on th list --I have
a nonpinhole photograph in this show)
Arlington Center for the Arts
41 Foster Street, Arlington, MA 02474
Phone:  (781)648-6220
http://www.acarts.org/gallery.html
An international array of artists explore the concept of
constructed elements in a range of media Exhibit:
 August 20-September 28
Reception: Thursday, August 23, 6-8 pm

8TH ANNUAL PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW
WALTER CRUMP    DAVID PRIFTI
LANCE KEIMIG    MARNIE CRAWFORD SAMUELSON
KARIN ROSENTHAL     CHRISTINE TRIEBERT
CHRISTINA SEKAER    LINDA INGRAHAM
RICE/POLAK GALLERY
430 Commercial Street Provincetown, MA 02657
Tel/Fax: 508-487-1052 i...@ricepolakgallery.com
September 7th to October 31st
Opening Reception Friday, September 7th, 8pm
http://www.ricepolakgallery.com/schedule/

PINHOLE MADNESS
RI ANDERSON
WALTER CRUMP
MARNIE CARDOZO
JESSECA FERGERSON
LILLIAN IMMIG GALLERY
EMMANUAL COLLEGE
CARDINAL CUSHING LIBRARY
400 THE FENWAY
BOSTON MA 02115
617 735-9992
http://www.emmanuel.edu/special/libraryframe.htm
September 5th - October 4th
Reception: Wednesday September 12th 6-8pm
Artists Gallery Talk: September 12th 2:30 -4pm

MANIFEST 2001
A Juried Exhibition of Contemporary Photography
The Copley Society
158 Newbury Street
Boston
617 536 5049
www.copleysociety.com
August 30 - September 22
Reception: Thursday September 6, 5:30 - 7:30
( Because of a conflict with the Rice Polak Opening, I will not be able to
attend this reception)

Please email me for information, work on websites, questions, if you received
duplicate emails or if you would like your name removed from my list.