what about making a color xerox (or what ever brand copier) of the print.
I don't know how archival the toners used in color copiers are, but they
are likely better than the standard ink jet ink.  These may be pigment
based rather than dye based.  If so there are likely far more stable.

I knew a photographer once who was on a limited budget - shot everything
on slides (a six by nine slides from a Makina - spent all his money on
this camera!) - when he wanted a prints he took his slides to a color
copying shop and made enlargments on the copier.  He soon knew how to use
the copiers better than most people who ran the shops.

Took things a step further and cut up his color copies and made
photo-collages, using his own and "found" images  and copied the collage
to make its final collage print. One could do this with a computer now.

Oops but this isn't pinhole.

That was ten years ago - I'll see if I have any of his color copy prints,
and check whether they have degraded.