lva writes:
> > I've tried making a couple of  pinhole cameras out of different types
> > of tins and have a chronic problem-the black paint flakes off and
> > doesnt adhere well to the inside of the metal tins.  Can anyone
> > recommend a better paint? Currently using Krylon matte black.

My camera is made from pine and painted flat black (Rustoleum) on the
inside, but my pinhole was needled into a 1" square piece of brass
and I matted and mounted that with thin strips of black gaffers tape.
I wonder if you could line your tins with gaffers tape and sidestep the
issue of paint altogether?

It's probably important to use true gaffers tape, which is very dull, as
opposed to decorator-colored duct tape, which has more of a shine to it.

--Eric