I  applaud Guillermo for taking a chance to break his "beliefs". I liked
the image, but like Joao I personally prefer the zone plate for
color.....but really haven't given it a fair shake with b+w.

ED

>Nice picture, but I still think color works better with ZP :)
>Joao
>
>"G.Penate" wrote:
>
>> Have one more image to show you, it is titled "Plastic Beauty Pageant" and
>> have added it here http://members.home.com/penate/ZP120_2.html
>>
>> Although originally a color image (from the same roll as "Kathouse", image
>> #59 at http://www.pinholeday.org/exhibition/ ), using photoshop I turned it
>> into a B&W to depart of my preconcieved idea that ZonePlate images work best
>> with color material.
>>
>> Guillermo

  Edward Levinson
*Specializing in Fine Art and Editorial Pinhole Photography*
*online portfolio at http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo *