Renner's Pinhole Photography book talks about using Cibachrome /
Ilfochrome (color reversal paper).  There is also some mention of
using filtration to correct for color shift due to reciprocity failure.
I think that the first edition of the book may have had more info on
this than the second edition.

Mike Vande Bunt